Saturday, May 31, 2008

Embarrassing Toddler Moment #493

As we were entering Sam's this morning, we were behind a very large man. Frankly, I was surprised he could walk. He was pear shaped so his chest and legs were pretty average sized and all his weight was in his lower stomach and his rear. I tell you this because it was a bit unusual to see in Brendan's limited experience of the world.

So what does Brendan do? He starts to giggle then points and says, "He's got a big bootie!" I could have died right then and there. Of course, Kyle thought it was hilarious. Thankfully, for probably the first time ever, Brendan was quiet about it and I don't think the man heard. I really hope not. So we had to have a little talk about how it's not nice to talk about booties in the electronics department of Sam's. Can somebody remind me why I wanted Brendan to learn to talk?

No comments: