Tonight we went swimming for the first time in about two weeks. It has just been too cold to swim. It was a bit warmer and Brendan has been begging to swim for those two weeks, so we thought we'd give it a shot. The water was freezing from the cooler temperatures.
I sat on the side of the pool with my legs dangling in and made it clear that I did not want any further in, while Kyle got all the way in the water. He pretended that he was going to pull me the rest of the way in. Brendan, my hero, cried out, "MOMMY!! I'LL SAVE YOU!!!" as he dove into my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck to protect me from the water. Kyle backed off in light of my amazing protective force, and Brendan turned arounod to me and reassured me, "See I saved you Mommy."
He's such a sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment