Unfortunately, I forgot to charge the camera battery, so we didn't get too many pictures. Here are a few of the ones we got:
Saturday, October 24, 2009
A Day at the Pumpkin Farm
Last Sunday we visited a local pumpkin farm to prepare for Halloween. It was a beautiful day, and we had a great time. We were there 5 hours and still didn't do everything. They had a great playground with John Deere tricylces, a playset, sandbok, and a giant vat of corn with big Tonka trucks. They also had a huge fort to play in, hayrides, a corn maze, a little train, a petting zoo, pig races, a giant pile of hay to play in, and a lot of other stuff we didn't have time for.
Unfortunately, I forgot to charge the camera battery, so we didn't get too many pictures. Here are a few of the ones we got:

Unfortunately, I forgot to charge the camera battery, so we didn't get too many pictures. Here are a few of the ones we got:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment