Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beach Weekend 2009!!!!!

As many of you know, Brendan loves Clifford the Big Red Dog. With this new fascination, he has been wanting so badly to go to the beach (Emily Elizabeth lives near a beach). So, we have been promising him a visit to the beach since before we left Arkansas. We finally took him to Galveston last week. We had a fantastic time. Brendan loved it--except for the water. When he got some in his mouth he said it almost made him "chuke" (puke). Otherwise it was lots of fun. Brendan loved his first visit to the Rainforest Cafe. This one had a river adventure ride, so that made it extra fun. We also got to visit the Aquarium at Moody Gardens. All in all, a great trip.
So, do you think Brendan had a good time?
Sleepy baby...
In my attempt to capture the 'beachy' charm, I snapped a quick picture of this seagull. Kyle later told me it was a pigeon. What can I say? I tried.
Mr. P sure loved the aquarium.

No comments: